Re: [Debconf-team] Post-DC15 get-together in München, 2015-09-12?

Dear all
I hope you're having a nice day.
I'm happy to say hello from distance, if you want: I'm available today
by videocall (ping me by email or IRC for details, or if something goes
wrong).

If you read this too late, or you just prefer to enjoy without
computers/internet involved, it's fine, no problem!

Greetings from Spain, and, again, congratulations for all the DebConf15
work.

Cheers!
Laura Arjona