[Debconf-team] Re. Very Urgency Response On Our Request To Participate In Debian Conference.

Happy Greetings From Bulaga Community Hospital- Uganda.

Following Our Request To Participate In The Debian Conference Which Will Take Place From 15 - 22 August 2015.

Very Kindly We Request You To Update Us If We Shall Be Able To Participate In The Conference. Time Is Running Out For International Visitors.

We Wait To Hear From You On This Important Matter Shortly .

Thank You.

Yours Faithfully.

Nakiranda Shilla

General Secretary.