[Debconf-team] request to change schedule of SPI BOF

Hi DebConfers,

During today's TC meeting, the topic of the TC BoF at DebConf15 was brought
up.  This gave me occasion to look at the DC schedule and note that this BoF
is currently scheduled for Friday the 21.

Unfortunately this year I'm unable to attend DebConf the full week, and am
leaving Heidelberg the morning of the 19th.

Would it be possible to move this BoF on the schedule to earlier in the
week?

FWIW I've added the TC members I know to be in attendance at DC15 to the
event in summit.debconf.org, which will hopefully help finding a suitable
time.

Thanks,