[Debconf-team] RFC press release(s)

Folks,

over the past weeks, we've been working on "the" press release for
DC15. We initially planned a release much earlier, but given how we
quickly filled up the venue, it's not too bad that we did not. Now
it's slated for release on Tuesday and with the help of the FSFE and
their connections to the German media, we've already announced this
inofficially to allow the media to prepare (which is important due
to the holiday period).

The point of the press release is to inform people about DebConf,
but also to spread the word more about Debian.

Please have a look and make suggestions or corrections as you see
fit *by Sunday*.

If you think larger changes are required, it would be nice to
coordinate them with me so that the two versions don't diverge too
much. That said, the translations are not word-by-word anyway as the
target audiences differ slightly.

English: https://titanpad.com/DYemyGFLpV
German:  https://titanpad.com/201507-dc15-pr

Also, it would be awesome if people could pour some more information
(e.g. party, check-in process, etc.) into openweekend.xhtml. Please?

Cheers,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org