Re: [Debconf-team] Move DSA BoF? (was: Preliminar schedule (everything can change))

¡Hola Peter!

El 2015-07-21 a las 07:53 +0200, Peter Palfrader escribió:
Would it be possible to move the DSA BoF to later in the week? Parts of the team will be at CCC and only return the night from Monday to Tuesday.

Maybe Thursday would work for all?

Done, the current version is in: https://people.debian.org/~maxy/PreliminarSchedule.pdf

We are still moving things around, though. We will send an mail to each drafter about the assigned slots, when we have a more stable schedule.

Happy hacking,
--
"Backtracking algorithms are nondeterministic, not in the sense of being
random, but in the sense of having free will."