Re: [Debconf-team] I get by with a little help from my friends

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 03:49:24PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
>Hey Allison, and team,
>
>My plan for the next few months specifically as relating to DC16 is
>
>  - hack on wafer
>  - help content team
>  - possibly help with bursaries, if necessary

As you've just seen, I've abandoned the Cambridge DC17 bid for now;
that should free up more of my time for DC16/DC17 fundraising
work. I'm also happy to help with bursaries, talk selections etc.

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, A state of bliss