Re: [Debconf-team] Montreal's bid for DC17 is now official

I updated the wiki with a link to this part of the thread.  I avoided
giving my own opinion on the issue but given Debian's mission and our
principles, I feel it is important enough that people are aware of it.
If anybody can document a way around this or volunteer to share the
burden of administration work with the people this discriminates
against, it could be helpful to add that on the page too.