Re: [Debconf-team] Last meeting logs and next meeting agenda

Hi all

 On 30 de octubre de 2015 08:06:09 GMT+01:00, Bernelle Verster <bernellev@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi all
>
>This currently lives on sandstorm [1]
>
>TLDR: Can everyone try out Kanban? It is not required for you to use
>it, we will try to coordinate communications between those who use it
>and those who don't, but please go try it out and see what you think.
>Links further down.
>

>Next meeting: 4 November 2015 18:30 UTC
>Potential items for discussion:
>
>1. DC15 report finish
>2.  Sponsors:
>* Come up with a fundraising schedule
>* Need lead on making sure someone is working on the stuff we are
>promising sponsors.
>* Discuss: send the swag to sponsors again?
>** We either should drop it or organize it well during DC16. Need to
>decide early and be consistent with what we tell sponsors.
>3. Marketing (may schedule a specific meeting with larjona, who can't
>really make Wednesdays)
>4. ?...
>

>21 Oct logs:
>https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Meetings/2015-10-21
>       28 Oct meeting's logs:
>http://meetbot.debian.net/debconf-team/2015/debconf-team.2015-10-28-18.35.html
>(and below)
>
>Apologies: edrz, ginggs
>1. Website development - status update (tumbleweed)
>rough outline of chunks of work required:
>* we need to skin our wafer instance, so that it's better than the
>current static site, and can replace it
>* we need to get a dev version of the wafer site up
>* we need to get a production version of the wafer site up
>those are the logical steps I see, now
>the first two can happen in either order
>
>2. KanBan
>see
>https://storm.debian.net/shared/wq6OxE5Mu4IkHVBjmBVH9ROgMiAgTAak_lumcsYSfDa
>and https://github.com/wekan/wekan

Some notes about wekan in sandstorm:

1.- as cards have users associated, you have to login first in order to edit the wekan board.
2.- if you login with email token, you need to reload the page in order to edit. Other authentications (e.g. github) automatically trigger a reload so this manual reload is not needed. This is a bug and it's already reported.
3.- We thought that an admin needed to give permissions to other users to enable editing for them but that is not needed (we were experiencing the bug mentioned). Self-registering, and reloading the page if you logged in with email, should be enough.

Regards