[Debconf-team] contribution-tools-howto: join tonight, or other day!

Dear all

I would like to help the non-debianer-yet friends that want to
contribute to DebConf/Debian.

I am available in 2-hour slots for chat, howto-explanations and
questions+answers in #debian-welcome IRC channel (IRC = Internet Relay
Chat).

Don't know about IRC? NO PROBLEM!! you can join the chat just visiting
this web page:

https://webchat.oftc.net/?channels=debian-welcome

This is my proposal for contents:

Alioth+Wiki+IRC+mailinglists (30min),
git (30 min),
other questions (30 min),
debian+your_OS miniHowTo (30 min)

(This way, people can attend only to the parts they are interested).

You can go here and set your date/time preferences:

http://deb.li/dc16howto

(some debian services dogfooding, BTW :) )

Proposed times in UTC. First proposed date/time is tonight - I'll be
available anyway :)
Feel free to forward this message to anybody you consider.

Best
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona