Re: [Debconf-team] initial landing page for DebConf16 ( debconf16.debconf.org)

On 04/10/2015 20:00, Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) wrote:
> Great, I'm going to invest most of my time in the design and CSS
> elements then and re-use as much as your copy as possible.

So, a basic page that serves as a placeholder until the bare bones of
the real site is up is available on the debconf16 subdomain:

http://debconf16.debconf.org/

(note: the https link will currently take you to the wiki)

Its files live under 'website' on dc16.git. If you make changes to it,
it will be pushed to the live site automatically. Any improvements are
welcome (I might change it away from being a carousel, after Raoul
pointed out how they're inefficient I decided that I don't like it
either), but be aware that this page is just a placeholder for when we
start with the real site so any work you do on it will ultimately be
thrown away.

-Jonathan