Re: [Debconf-team] initial landing page for DebConf16 ( debconf16.debconf.org)

Hi

That's great Laura, but still text heavy. I was thinking *even* simpler.

My hacking in crude image form (imagine these taking up the entire window)
Option 1: https://lut.im/dhwflnexmR/3JZG6jSs.png
Option 2: https://lut.im/4vLoYrH0zs/h0YZRSsV.png

I could try code it but it will be brutal.

I don't have a problem if we want to point to Laura's page though.