Re: [Debconf-team] Budget approval based on ledger (was: Budget PDF snapshots)
- To: debconf team list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] Budget approval based on ledger (was: Budget PDF snapshots)
- From: Hector Oron <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 11:04:33 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] CAODfWeFCQ8Ro5SqyvbPNQb6S+WXvGhAFRxGm36uf9p7D7Y7yMA@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <20150526144616.GA8799@albatross.lehel.madduck.net>
- References: <20150427172953.GA20149@fishbowl.rw.madduck.net> <20150427205117.GA8596@fishbowl.rw.madduck.net> <264B47B3-AE09-4E27-A911-C3180C90C6BD@halon.org.uk> <20150428092402.GB28161@fishbowl.rw.madduck.net> <20150428144740.GA10470@acaia.ca> <20150503164055.GH5301@halon.org.uk> <554B5E8E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20150507182342.GX5301@halon.org.uk> <554BB1E9.email@example.com> <20150507194613.GB28518@fishbowl.rw.madduck.net> <20150526144616.GA8799@albatross.lehel.madduck.net>
2015-05-26 16:46 GMT+02:00 martin f krafft <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> How does this sound? I'll be importing the latest approved budget
> into ledger one of these days, because it'll be useful to me.
> If this is a process you'd be willing to try going forward, then we
> could use this process for the next budget approval(s).
Where you able to import budget into ledger? If so, could you give me
a pointer to the data?
Héctor Orón -.. . -... .. .- -. -.. . ...- . .-.. --- .--. . .-.