[Debconf-team] Happy DebConf15 everybody!

Hi friends
I'm not attending to DebConf15, and from today on I will be away from
keyboard, so it will be difficult for me to keep pace with the
organization and DebConf life.

I wish you a happy and productive DebConf15. I've learned a lot from all
of you, and with my publicity hat, I'll try to find time to document my
impressions, the things that worked and the aspects we can improve for
the next DebConf.

Please, don't forget to drink some coffee c[~] or a toast for me and the
rest of the people that are there in spirit :)

Cheers
--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona