[Debconf-team] Last DC15 meeting before DebCamp: 2015-08-03 1900 UTC

Folks,

a week from now we're at DebCamp. Tomorrow is our last online
meeting before that. We'll be tying up loose ends and figuring out
the last things that need to be done. It would be awesome if you
could make it at 1900 UTC in #debconf-team.

The agenda will appear at
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf15/Germany/Minutes/2015-08-03

To save time, it would be fantastic if you could quickly update me
on progress sind last week. I will then add it to the agenda and
figure out what needs to be discussed at the meeting. E-mail, IRC,
phone, whatever works for you…

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`
  `-  DebConf15: Heidelberg, Germany: http://debconf15.debconf.org