Re: [Debconf-team] Results: T-Shirt colors for DebConf15 Heidelberg

also sprach Daniel Lange <dl.ml1@usrlocal.de> [2015-07-24 08:07 +0200]:
> We can print them via transfer printing (basically a separately
> printed foil transferred onto the t-shirts) but that will only
> last a few cycles in the washing machine and then peel off rather
> ugly.

While generally, this sounds like a no-go at first, maybe it's
exactly the sort of look we're going for with these lion scratch
marks? ;)

Can they be manually peeled off after a few washes and then they're
gone for good, or will there always be residue?

If the answer is "yes, can be peeled off", then considering they'd
come as no extra charge (as you said on IRC), I'd vote for them and
then we can see who manages the most spectacular "wounds" by the end
of the conference.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.