Re: [Debconf-team] Budget approval based on ledger

On 23/06/15 14:05, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> [2015-05-29 11:47 +0200]:
>> Please have a look at http://slexy.org/view/s2Z5PoPNeY, the budget
>> file, to which I just appended the travel budget extension Tassia
>> approved. I'd say this is readable even without ledger knowledge,
>> don't you think?
>
> Is this a viable way forward? We're about to start with DC16 budget
> planning and it would be really useful to know *now* what people
> expect and want, not when the work has been done.

Sorry I did not follow-up. From what you described in your email, and
the paste buffer, it certainly does seem reasonable.

I have not tried it myself, but it would be good if other people also
weigh in with their opinion, if they have any.

--
Martín Ferrari (Tincho)