From: Protea, INFO HDQPR <protea.hdqpr.info@proteahotels.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 10:23 AM
Subject: RE: Protea Hotel Mowbray Enquiry
To: "bernellev@gmail.com" <bernellev@gmail.com>

Dear Valued GUEST,

Thank you very much for your email and interest in Protea Hotels.

In response to your below email, it would therefore be much appreciated if you can advise how many people will be travelling as well as your requested arrival and departure dates in order for further assistance in this regards.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you and kind regards,

Lindy Hess on behalf of Info
Global Reservations Sales & Customer Care
Tel:  (021) 430-5000 · Fax:  (021) 430-5355
E-mail:  protea.hdqpr.info@proteahotels.com
Web:  www.proteahotels.com

· Winner of 2 World Travel Awards for Best Hotel Group in Africa
· Winner of 3 Sunday Times Markinor Top Hotel Brand Awards
· Winner of 6 Sunday Times Generation Next Awards for the Coolest Hotel Group

Disclaimer: Please follow link: http://www.proteahotels.com/Pages/terms-conditions.aspx#ecd

"Protea Hotels is dedicated to ensuring the longevity of our business for generations to come, through responsibly managing our impact on the environment, our employees and the communities in which we operate".