[Debconf-team] Teams: let's hear your budget needs for DC15

Dear teams, and I guess specifically you leaders…

We are now approaching the time when the budget for DC15 needs to be
prepared and approved. Therefore, it would be really useful if you
could spend a bit of time thinking about what you'll need, so that
we can take that into account.

We're fully aware that budgeting involves rough estimates, so don't
panic if you don't know. Instead, rather than providing us with
a single figure, feel free to be as verbose as you want, which will
help later anyway. Just provide something!

Obviously, this is also not a promise that you'll get what you're
asking for, but if you don't ask for it, it's pretty unlikely you'll
get it.

So: if you can imagine needing money to do your job for DC15
(sponsorship is explicitly excluded at this stage), then please
write in.

FWIW, my current budget scratchpad is here:

  http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=debconf-data/dc15.git;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=budget/budget.ods

Note that nothing in there makes any statement about how we will use
our money. This is work-in-progress, and if you have opinions or
questions, let's hear them.

Cheers,

: :'  :  DebConf orga team
`. `'`