Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Event submission form

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 08:44:38PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach René Mayorga <rmayorga@debian.org.sv> [2015-01-20 19:50 +0100]:
> > 1) Title
> > 7) Notes to Content team (New requested type)
>
> What about the list of presenters/organisers?

Do you mean the list that an event proposer/creator gets to choose from
to select Participants?

I recall some were concerned about this exposing the list of attendees.
If we disable it in the propose_event form, I guess events with multiple
speakers/organizers/whatever would require intervention by someone with
special summit perms.

-edrz