Re: [Debconf-team] DC15 - Sprints during DebCamp (and DebConf)

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 5:58 PM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:

> For DebConf15 we would like to try something new regarding DebCamp.
> Instead of asking each person to come up with a "DebCamp plan", we'd
> like to make a "Call for Sprints" together with the "Call for Talks",
> encouraging people to think on things that they would like to work on
> that will benefit from more people working together on the same thing.
> Then, later on, publish the list of sprints and let people sign up for
> them.

What metric would be used to determine which sprints are "accepted"?
Or is that simply left to the content team to deal with?

I am not objecting, mind. I just want to make sure that we are all
agreed on the underlying assumptions.

> The sprints don't need to last the whole DebCamp, we could have
> sprints that ar 1 or 2 days long.  They also are not exclusive to
> DebConf, if there's a team that knows they'd benefit more from having
> sprints during DebConf, we could also make that happen.

Just to make sure, the first "DebConf" should actually read "DebCamp"?

Else, I like it.

Richard