[Debconf-team] DebConf Committe for the selection of the DC16 location

Hello everyone,

This is coming a bit late, but better late than never.

After asking previous members of the DebConf Committee, plus the newly
formed DebConf teams to nominate a representative, the chairs have
established a new Committee that will be in charge of the decision of
the location for DebConf16.

This year we will have team representatives, who will have to
particularly look into the issues that might arise related to their
focus areas, but of course we keep other members from the general
community to make sure that the proposals fit what we've come to
expect from any DebConf.

The team representatives for this round will be:

* Infrastructure: Richard Hartmann
* Coordination: Margarita Manterola
* Content: René Mayorga
* Participant Assistance: Norman García
* Fundraising: Patty Langasek

And they'll be joined by:
* Gunnar Wolf
* Holger Levsen
* Guido Trotter
* Philipp Hug

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz, who is part of the committee, has excused
himself for this edition, given that he has acted as a mentor for one
of the bids.

We would also like to thank these former members of the DebConf
Committee that have decided to retire:
* Raphaël Walther
* Andrew McMillan
* Didier Raboud

I'd also like to note that anyone, not only those that are part of the
committee are invited to review the proposals and come up with any
questions for the bid teams.

--
Besos,
Marga