[Debconf-team] Coordination Team Meeting - Thursday, December 4th - 19 UTC

Hi all,

The dudl result was quite close, but the winning option is Thursday
19:00 UTC, so we'll go with that one.

This first meeting is going to be about the new team organization.  We
want to make sure that everyone is on the same page, that it's clear
what each team has to do and clear any possible doubts.

The meeting will be in #debconf-team, and we'll use #debconf-discuss
as parallell channel to avoid too much off-topic discussion.

This is the tentative agenda:
1) General questions from the leads/shadows about their roles
2) Team by team review of tasks or doubts:
 * Assistance
 * Content
 * Fundraising
 * Infrastructure
 * Coordination
3) Any other business related to the re-org

Please let me know if you have other issues that you think should be
discussed in this meeting.

--
Besos,
Marga