Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsored lanyards, a proposal

I'm not part of sponsors team, but as I got quite active in last year's
discussion about sponsored lanyards I think I should say something here.

I find it's a bit late to add this lanyard opportunity to the sponsors
brochure as general.

It could be solved by allowing the generous sponsor to add such lanyard
in the bag, they don't even need to print Debian on it. It seems to be
the default for sponsors above some level, then easier. And surely
having Debconf providing a neutral/debian/debconf (official) lanyard
together with the badge. As I remember my very nice Debian lanyard was
made in Germany, which might make things easier for the team. I can try
to track it for you.

Also, you may know that I'm personally against brands in official
lanyards for Debconf.

Thanks a lot Patty for bringing this to the -team.

Bests,