Re: [Debconf-team] MiniConf and mini-debconf

On Fri, 2014-10-24 at 14:13 +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

> Martin said he creates the git repo for you, same form as the other mini
> repos. It will be empty, you can decide how it should behave
> technically, based on existing repositories in debconf-data.

Cool, could I please get a repo?  I have a website directory for the
static output from ikiwiki.  Plus an ikiwiki directory for the source
content etc.

SSH public key is:
ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAxCIXuuEjIxnNYbjJmzzPVwVhVSUesSHoQaOVRZWaI/d/YhPcyiD/zk0ktvFmjU1ZN23KmQhzR6gIzc4gQUdgSqN7yyNUDOcFxklAqndVJ4P0qkgiCfG5IK6/Hgo3ol1OzQeQXbFBemxPLZL7JROWn9fUUXfr6JaNsOiSh/puWYk= puck@switchblade

Cheers,
Andrew