Re: [Debconf-team] Proposal for bits.debian.org about sponsors for DC15

Hi

On 8 de noviembre de 2014 07:48:10 GMT+01:00, martin f krafft <madduck@debconf.org> wrote:
>also sprach Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@larjona.net> [2014-11-07 15:14
>+0100]:
>> The updated proposal is in the same place:
>> http://whiteboard.debian.net/bits_blogpost_sponsors_dc15_1.wb
>
>Great. Let's get this reviewed and push it out on Monday morning
>— before we get the next two or more sponsors already in the queue.
>
>Can you handle this this weekend?

My only time slot probably is Sunday morning, 9 - 11:00 UTC.
I'll use that time to send the text or patch or whatever to Ana + publicity. If you have reviews/changes, please do them before Sunday.

Regards
Laura Arjona

--
Laura Arjona