Re: [Debconf-team] debconf 15 "opening weekened"

Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> writes:

> It is inspired on the DebianDay event that has taken place several
> times in the past (although not in DC14 nor DC13), but with a twist.

We had something similar to the DebianDay of previous conferences in
DC13 withthe Debian Birthday Event. This was an anfternoon of talks in
one track which we thought would be also interesting to a broader
audience combined with a party in the evening.

Gaudenz