Re: [Debconf-team] Final list of accepted talks

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 08:45:08PM +0200, Ana Guerrero Lopez wrote:
> Below is the list of accepted talks that will be scheduled in the next
> days. Every talk has a slot of 45m except the "Live demos" event and the
> "Looking back on a Debian Summer of Code" talk (it contains 4 presentations
> by GSoC students).
> Everybody should have gotten an email (in reality, a duplicated email) about
> the status of their talk.

What I find weird is that at least around 15 of the evens have "BoF" in
their name, so I assume they are BoFs and not talks?  I was under the
impression that those are discinct type of events.  Most notably, that a
BoF in general does not take away a slot for a talk, and need not be
video taped.  Do all those BoFs really need to be video taped in a talk
slot?  I think just because people submit BoFs early (which I don't
think is a problem) means they should be considered as equal as talks or
other events.

Michael