Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf14 Cheese and Wine party venue

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 8:06 AM, Benjamin Kerensa <bkerensa@ubuntu.com> wrote:
>> I would say that there are lots of policies and rules that Debconf
>> attendees need to comply with to travel to the U.S. that they may not
>> agree with. I'm certain their policy is just along the lines of
>> covering them for any possible liability and about appropriate
>> conduct.
>
> WIthout wanting to bikeshed, wouldn't the pragmatic approach be to
> request a copy and go through it instead of making largely baseless
> assumptions?

Here is Puppet Labs Code of Conduct:

  http://docs.puppetlabs.com/community/community_guidelines.html#event-code-of-conduct

Yesterday I got a reply from Puppet Labs, looks like they'll accept an
export of our summit data rather than have us use Eventbrite, and also
looks like they agree that our CoC and their CoC are in alignment ("For
the most part, I feel they are in sync").

--
Gerald Turner <gturner@unzane.com>        Encrypted mail preferred!