Re: [Debconf-team] Final schedule structure - review

On 07/02/2014 06:06 AM, René Mayorga wrote:

> On the last global team meeting the Schedule structure were decided[1],
> based on that information and with the efforts of Ana and Martin, plus
> some discussion on #debconf-team, we have reach  the schedule structure
> noted below.([2] for graphic version) :

thanks for doing this scheduling -- it looks good to me!

fwiw, in past years, we've tried to avoid using the term "official" for
the pre-scheduled events, because it implies that the ad-hoc events are
somehow "unofficial".  debconf is great in part because of the ad-hoc
events and the discussions that generate and follow from them.

all the best,

	--dkg