Re: [Debconf-team] Trusted Organisation status for DebConf15's legal entity

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> So I'm not against considering the idea of keep the DC15 TO after DC15,
> but this will clearly have to be weighted against the disadvantages of
> this option.

We decided to go with a single-use eV for DebConf15, because:

* of the valid points aba raised wrt taxes
* of the discussion about the name and concerns from various parties
* we value moving quickly and without (too much) resistance over a mere name

Please note that the by-laws may not reflect this directly for legal reasons.

Richard