Re: [Debconf-team] TO status for DebCOnf15's legal entity

On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 11:45 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> Adding auditors to Cc, and quoting in full.

Thanks.

> Sure. But now that we have a process for establishing TOs, I'd rather
> use it.

In this case, I am glad we raised the point and have clarification.
This obviously increases priority for TO status and also clarifies
procedure for DC15+.

> What would be a suitable deadline for making a final decision and TO
> status and name?

TO status: I _think_ before we start accepting donations
Name: We meet in person on 03.05.2014 and would like to found the eV
at that point

> Thanks for that. I'm commenting inline, but could you please reply with
> a full new version suitable for sending to -project@?

Yes.

> I think that gaining TO status is a realistic outcome, and that we
> mostly need to flesh out some details.

That's good to hear!
Let's see how quickly we can maneuver through -project ;)

Thanks,
Richard