[Debconf-team] I want to contribute

Hello, my name is Donaldo Martínez; I am civil engineering student and I want to contribute with you.

I'm really excited to be able to offer my support in any way possible. im about to finish my career and I think that  I can help in your organization.

Some of my ideas are:

*Assist in the development of new software (I have developed some concerning engineering, structural analysis and construction) does not necessarily oriented to engineering.

*to transmit knowledge gained in performance of software and hardware

*I have experience in computer security and I think I could help spread valuable information for better management of processes

*
I am instructor of construction in the UCA university, and I have as a project the implementation of a new license-free software, internally developed

*I can participate translating texts for you, Spanish is my native language

I have more ideas to share with you and I would like to receive your response to this mail

thank you very much for your time and consideration

Donaldo Martínez