[Debconf-team] Contract term sheet for DC15 Heidelberg

Dear all,

as most of you will hopefully have some free time over the weekend, we would appreciate a review of the current state of our attached term sheet.

You can also find an up-to-date version in debconf-team/dc15/venue.

If at all possible, we would like to try and still aim for the date of May 3rd for signing the actual contract. If we miss that deadline, we will still retain our option for a few more weeks, but not for later than May. As such, we would like to keep up the pace if at all possible.

On behalf of the DC15 team,
Richard