[Debconf-team] Time to Gather Bursaries Team

So, my attempts to find someone to help drive the bursaries team have
failed, so now you all have to put up with me crying for help and more or
less managing the timeline of the team as a whole.  :)

That said, if someone would *like to* take the reins on this, that would be
FANTASTIC since I have many many many other things on my plate at the
moment. I really don't expect this to be overly complicated; I just need
someone who can keep the team on task and finish confirming sponsorship
acceptance by a deadline (which we have plenty of time to work with right
now).

I heard a little birdy say that we might be able to open registration
"soon", so I want this team in place and ready to act once we get
registration opened and a deadline for sponsorship requests set.

If I *can't* find anyone to take the lead for the team (just help them,
that's all!  Really!), I dug up Gunnar's well written call out last year,
and I was thinking of rebranding it for this year, including sending it out
to the larger Debian community.  (I don't want to reinvent the wheel.)

Thoughts on this? Any volunteers? Pretty please?

Patty

----- Forwarded message from Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@debian.org> -----