Re: [Debconf-team] IRC meeting minutes

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 09:54:38AM -0700, Kees Cook wrote:

> Here's what dc13 had. I've added some notes marked by "*":

> "DebCamp"

> DebCamp
>         I won't be attending DebCamp
>         I have a specific work plan for DebCamp
>         I don't have a specific plan for DebCamp (payment required)
> DebCamp work plan
> 	text box

This section can be removed entirely.

> "Sponsorship"
> What are you doing for Debian? Why do you request sponsorship?
> 	text box
> How will your attending this DebConf benefit Debian?
> 	text box
> Why do you request help paying for your costs?
> 	text box

Perhaps update phrasing, but this section is essential for launch.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski