[Debconf-team] Who can put swag in "conference bag"?

It has been my understanding that all sponsors bronze level or higher
have the right to send swag to the conference organizers for
distribution to the conference attendees. (Typically via the
conference bag, if there is one.)

It has recently been raised, can "supporters" who donate less than the
$2000 bronze level also provide swag to the conference organizers for
distribution to attendees?

Thanks,
Brian

P.S. -  I'll note that Media sponsors have a special exception and are
allowed to provide swag in any case. (Linux magazines and/or books.)