[Debconf-team] DC15 date selection

Folks,

we have two date options in Heidelberg and we'd like to get an idea
of preferences in the team. The two options are not equal with
respect to use of the venue, so your input is highly valued, but
please don't get the idea that the choice will be made by democratic
vote.

We're also aware that some of you would rather have DebConf in
June/July, but that's not really possible in Germany.¹ Therefore,
the two options are mid-August and towards the end of August,
reaching into September.

¹) It's when all schools go on trips and book the youth hostels…

Please let us know what you think would be a better choice:

  http://doodle.com/6rnm7axd4684gutk
  (the poll is hidden to allow you to make an uninfluence choice)

Thanks,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

if you find a spelling mistake in the above, you get to keep it.