Re: [Debconf-team] Comments on contract

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 07:20:38AM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach raphael@walther.im <raphael@walther.im> [2014-03-20 23:46 +0100]:
> > 3) Dinner on arrival day August 22, 2014 is missing.
> > As I expect most people comming on arrival day, please arrange something.

> Lunch as well, some people will show up in time…

People may show up in time; more people will show up at that time if you
tell them lunch is being served.  If people are arriving on the arrival day
from overseas, it is very unlikely that they will reach the venue before
noon.  So certainly from a budgeting POV, I think it's a bad idea to plan to
offer organized lunch on the arrival day.