Re: [Debconf-team] Urgent: DebConf13 final report needed for sponsors

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:51 AM, Raphaël Walther <raphael@walther.im> wrote:
> Hello,
> On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:23:19AM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 03:55:52PM +0100, Raphaël Walther wrote:
>> > Well, I suggest we send the final version tomorrow Tuesday evening to
>> > sponsors. This enable us to make FINAL proofreading.
>> >
>> > So we have ~27 hours left before we release the final report tomorrow
>> > at 18 UTC
>>
>> Not sure whether it was released by then, but I've fixed up the layout
>> again last night.  Looks ok to me now.
>
> Report is ready and published there:
> http://media.debconf.org/dc13/report/DebConf13-final-report.en.pdf

All,

Please hold off pushing this out further.

Rafw,

Sorry to bother. There is a missing sponsor in the brochure. Can you
please work with whomever assembled the list of sponsors into the
brochure, and go back and add them? I did a quick scan to confirm that
we didn't miss any others, and didn't find any, but it can't hurt to
double check.

Thanks,
Brian