Re: [Debconf-team] Upcoming DebConf14 Team Meetings

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 07:20:59PM -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:27:44AM -0700, Patty Langasek wrote:
> > Hello, everyone!

> > Just a friendly reminder that we have the monthly DebConf14 Global team IRC
> > meeting Tuesday at 20:00UTC and the DebConf14 face-to-face meeting at 130
> > FAB, PSU 6:30pm PST on Wednesday.

> And Steve reminded me that we had Daylight Savings Time over the weekend, so
> now my math will forever be off (or at least until DST ends) for time zone
> calulations. THe meeting tomorrow is 1200 PST, which is *1900 UTC*, not 2000
> like I posted earlier. All the more reason to:

Global meeting minutes are published[0].
You may want to check if you have action items. Lack of attendance does not
always mean things won't be assigned to you. (People don't hide from me that
easily.) :)

iCal continues to update for proper time zones (or so I've been told).[1]

Face-to-face meeting is still scheduled for tomorrow at 130 FAB at PSU.

Cheers!

Patty

[0] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf14/Meetings
[1] http://www.debconf.org/calendars/DebConf-team.ics

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski