Re: [Debconf-team] Notes from reviewing bids. (And questions for teams)

also sprach Brian Gupta <brian.gupta@brandorr.com> [2014-02-18 11:53 +0100]:
> Bear in mind, it's not just a question of willingness. They may
> not have the facilities/staff to accommodate such large orders,
> especially considering that it is a smaller city. I would put more
> effort into hammering this down, and exploring options, BEFORE THE
> DECISION, as arranging meals for 150+ is not always as trivial as
> it might seem.

I don't think we ever had catering arranged before the bid decision,
but I applaud this push towards setting new standards! ;)

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  DebConf orga team

"the worst part of being old is remembering when you was young."
                                -- alvin straight (the straight story)