Re: [Debconf-team] Draft email to d-d-a regarding sponsorship.. Please advise?

Maybe you can add information about the irc channel, mailing list and link to wiki page fundraising manual [0], IMO would be useful for people who may be interested in support the debconf sponsors team.

Something like

"If you are interested in join our DebConf sponsors team, we invite you to check our Fundraising manual [0] and join our general resources (irc channel, git repository and mailing list) or just write an email to mailing list if you have any question"

[0] https://debconf.org/wiki/Fundraising

--
Norman García <norman@riseup.net>