Re: [Debconf-team] Bootstrapping the DebConf infrastructure team

> Dear all,
>
> in order to have a more specific idea of actual commitments, we would
> like to do a somewhat formal headcount of the infrastructure team.
>
> Please reply to this email, on-list or off-list, with the following.
> If off-list, please CC stefanor@debian.org :
>
> * Your home time zone

  CET (Germany)

> * What you would be willing to work on

  primarily video and networking if my help's useful (e.g. very happy to help setup)

> * When you would be willing and able to start working

  I normally turn up quite early in the initial setup phase

> * Likely changes in your availability

  My wife's due to produce our second child in January -- until that's
  done my diary is pretty uncertain -- by the time DC15 comes along that
  should all be fine though.

> * If you are planning to do on-site during DebConf work only/mainly

  Mainly (or more likely, only) on-site, considering that I'm not good
  at concentrating on the planning phase of things at the best of times,
  and we'll be busy changing nappies ;-)

Cheers, Phil.