Re: [Debconf-team] The *content* team is recruiting

Hi everybody (again)

The content team is recruiting! This is a good team for all those
people who are lurking and do not know how to start helping.
It's better if you have attended to Debconf already, but it is
not a hard condition.

Please, send an email before the end of November if you would like
to join. Even if the call for events won't be sent in a several months,
we have some things we should start discussing already.

Ana