[Debconf-team] MiniConf and mini-debconf

Hi Debconf Team,

In consultation with the Debian-AU mailing list, I submitted a proposal
for a 1 day miniconf to be run as part of linux.conf.au in January 2015
in Auckland, New Zealand (yes an Australian conference running in New
Zealand, 3rd time now) this has been accepted.  Woohoo!

In addition to this, there is some strong interest from the NZ/AU Debian
community to hold a mini-debconf the weekend before Linux Australia in
Auckland. This would be more focused towards Debian Developers, where
the miniconf would have a much broader focus.

Are we able to have domain under mini.debconf.org to host information
about both of these events?

Cheers,
Andrew Ruthven,
Organiser Debian Miniconf @ LCA2015