Subject: DebConf fundraising team
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 18:08:23 -0400
From: Tassia <tassia@acaia.ca>

Hi ,

We would be extremely grateful for an immediate response to this
message, which we are sending to everyone who was previously part of the
DebConf fundraising team. For background information, see
https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/Teams/Canvassing

(0) You have been part of the DebConf fundraising team in the past. Are
you willing and able to be part of the team this year?

If the answer is yes:

(1) From your previous experience, who do you think would make a good
lead for the fundraising team?

(2) If you see yourself as a team leader, who would be good alongside
you, including as a potential "shadow" or "wizard"?

Thank you very much for your reply. We would like to document the new
team membership this week. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and
very much hope to see you back in the team!

Tassia
On behalf of the DebConf Chairs