Re: [Debconf-team] Assassins game

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:00:06AM -0700, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) <faw@funlabs.org> [2014-08-27 22:52 -0700]:
> > Just a small logistics detail, I'm leaving on Sunday really early
> > so I won't attend the closing ceremony.  I will produce the final
> > stats Saturday night and send it to -announce and -team.

> We could reveal the winner in the closing ceremony, not by e-mail.
> I don't know about a prize either. Is there a place to print
> a t-shirt and have it sent to us by Saturday?

This late? We could check with EvolTwin (who printed our bags), but I'd be
really surprised if they get could that turned around that quickly. Plus,
what size?

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski