Re: [Debconf-team] adding an additonal BoF space

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 01:34:52AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 01:08:33AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > it seems we are quickly running out of ad-hoc session spots and there
> > are a lot of interesting discussions being proposed still.

> What about Saturday morning?  There is nothing scheduled so far, are
> those slots designated hacking time and thus up for ad-hoc sessions?

Yes, they are.

> Sunday morning has nothing scheduled either, but we might not have
> rented any talks room besides the ballroom for the afternoon?

Correct.  Attached is the booking information from PSU that *mostly* shows
what rooms we're paying for and when.

Of note:

 - The normal building hours on Sunday are 9am-6pm.  We had the building
   late this past Sunday, but I'm expecting us to clear out by normal
   building closing hours on the 31st (with folks adjourning to the night
   hacklab or into town, and with the room teardown completed by 6pm -
   probably by starting to tear down the hacklabs in parallel with
   the closing plenary sessions.)

 - The *only* rooms rented on Sunday, August 31 are the server room, the two
   hacklabs, and the ballroom.  Teardown of the main talk rooms must be done
   Saturday night.

 - On Saturday, there is a conflict for room 338 - another group has it
   booked after (IIRC) 4pm.  This means that the room is NOT AVAILABLE after
   the 1:30-2:15pm slot (because after that slot, we need to tear down to be
   out by 4).  I see that there are three talks scheduled in there now for
   the afternoon/evening; I assume the talks team was trying to rebalance to
   the larger rooms based on interest in the talks, having forgotten about
   the 3pm cut-off.  These last talks need to be moved back to room 329.

 - Due to the dinner time kerfuffle, teardown on rooms 327/8 and 329 will
   have to be done between 7:45pm and 10pm on Saturday.

Thanks,