[Debconf-team] Call for Day Trip Preparation Help

Hello, team!

The DayTrip quickly approaches! Part of the DayTrip is a picnic lunch at
Rooster Rock State Park. It'll be fabulous! But, to make this a perfect
picnic lunch, we'll need.. well, lunch.

PSU is preparing 220 sack lunches for us on Wednesday morning, and I need
people to help me gather them from Ondine and transport them to a central
point to be loaded into coolers and eventually the buses.

I'll need about 5-6 volunteers to meet me at 6:45am Wednesday morning at
Ondine's loading dock to collect everything in carts, transfer the meals to
the coolers and then return the carts to Ondine.

REPLY AWAY.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski