[Debconf-team] Organizer Team Daily Meetings

Hello, all!

Welcome to this side of DebConf! So far, the conference as a whole seems to
be moving smoothly, and I'm pretty sure that's your doing. :)

As decided yesterday, we'll have daily meetings to ensure everyone has the
support they need and to work out any bumps we find along the way.

When: Daily at 12:45 pm PDT*
Where: Skywalk between Cramer and SMSU (next to 329 and across from the
front desk).

These will be quick meetings and scheduled at the end of the lunch period to
not collide with sessions. Please send delegates for your team if you cannot
make it, and we promise to keep them short!

Patty

* yes, it means that the governance meeting that was moved from 11:45 to
noon will need to end in 45 minutes, not an hour.

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home; you may not be
sure of where you belong, anymore. But home is always
there... because home is not a place. It's wherever your
passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski